The Technology Studio was formed to help clients who want to create highly visual and engaging experiences to communicate their products and services.
We have delivered projects across a range of sectors but have particular specialism in Healthcare, Commercial Property, Professional Services and Travel.
What makes us unique?
We refuse to quote for your website!
That's not entirely true as we will, but only when either we or another developer has created a schematic or wireframe. Why do we do this?
read more about schematics
- It's the only way to accurately estimate the time and cost of your project
- It offers a real user experience to test with your teams and customers
- It saves time and money by allowing you to fix mistakes and issues earlier
- It means that you can then hold an effective pitch process where your quotes will be for exactly the same functionality
- You can really hold your web developer to account for delivering exactly what you originally asked for
You get what you pay for
If you have previously commissioned technology work you will be familiar with being given an initially very low price and then finding that things get added,
or you have arguments over specs, until you end up paying twice as much as you originally thought.
Well not us! Our schematics mean that our spec is so detailed there are no difficult conversations and our clients pay exactly what we said and get exactly what they asked for.
We don't waste your money
We know that a website needs to attract as many of the right visitors as it can,
then make it as easy as possible for them to find what they are looking for.
We therefore challenge ourselves to make the technology work as hard as possible to either drive more traffic or increase conversions.
We have often persuaded clients not to spend money with us where we cannot see a financial return.
We are in it for the long term
To develop a true 'partnership' it can't be when one party wants to maximise the revenue from the other.
We aim to get intimately involved in our client's business and always challenge ourselves how we can help them to make money.
You can call any of our clients
We would be happy to put you in contact with any of our clients and ask them about their experience working with us. We are more than happy to be tested on this one!
Miranda Munn Managing Director of NovaLoca Ltd
Working with The Technology Studio is a pleasure. They have been absolutely fundamental to the successful launch of NovaLoca and are now part of the furniture. We couldn't have done it without their help – thank you!
Our Client Promises
- To care about what you care about
- To be open and honest whatever the cost
- To deliver on time and on budget
- To challenge ourselves to exceed your expectations
- To make working with The Technology Studio an enjoyable experience
We have compiled a large array of clients and implemented a wide range of solutions. Whether it be interactive mapping, 3D models or website development, take a look at our client stories.
view client stories
The Technology Studio aims to be somewhat different from the average company, we would hope that we offer more than just a job and a pay packet. Find out more about working at The Technology Studio.