With the growing adoption of Smartphones (in the UK smartphones represented 23% of all mobile phones in April 2010 and smartphone adoption is growing at 70% year on year) and the introduction of slate devices such as the iPad and Samsung Galaxy S more and more businesses are utilising mobile applications to add value to their customers and market their products and services.
The Technology Studio will work with you to develop interactive mobile applications across a range of mobile device operating systems including iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7 and RIM (Blackberry).
Examples of mobile applications we have already developed for our clients include:
- An iPhone application for Novaloca that allowed the user to search the Novaloca commercial property database through their iPhone, view the results in a list, on a map or through the camera of their iPhone (using augmented reality technology) and get directions from their current location to a property of interest
- An iPad application for a pharmaceutical company that allows healthcare professionals to complete interactive video case studies whilst visiting the companies' exhibition stand
Moblie Application Advantages:
- Your customers can access your content any time, anywhere
- You open up new and direct lines of communication with your customers
- You create added value for your customers
- ROI can be easily tracked